Monday - Friday
Children (All Ages)
Children (Ages 4-6)
Children (Ages 7-14)
11:00 pm - 11:45 pm
4:00 pm - 4:45 pm
5:00 pm - 5:45 pm
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
All classes available in person or virtually through Zoom
I shall have loyalty to the Nation.
I shall have filial piety (respect) to my parents.
I shall respect Kuajeng Nem (Grandmaster) and all senior ranks.
I shall never misuse my martial arts skills.
I shall always follow the YTF Codes of Tae Kwon Do.
Calendar of Events
Testing Requirements for Color Belts
1. Must meet required number of classes per month
White Belt - 15 Lessons per rank
Yellow Belt - 16 Lessons per rank
Orange Belt - 17 Lessons per rank
Green Belt - 18 Lessons per rank
Purple Belt - 19 Lessons per rank
Blue Belt - 20 Lessons per rank
Brown Belt - 21 Lessons per rank
Red Belt - 22 Lessons per rank
2. Must know and understand the Y.T.F. Codes
3. Must know the philosophy behind training techniques:
Breaking: Focus & Confidence
4. Must have proficient knowledge of built level requirements.
5. Must maintain positive and respectful conduct in and out of class.
6. The minimum grade is a B average (for school children).
7. Must have approval of instructor or Grand Master Jun.